Thursday, June 26, 2014

Adventures in Odyssey

I am so excited to be sampling the new Odyssey Adventure Club!! 

 

oac

My boys have been fans since my oldest was about 4 years old.  He would listen at night when it was on the radio and he loved it!  I loved that is helped him relax after a busy day, but I also loved the truths that Odyssey teaches! 

So, fast forward 9 years and my little girl has suddenly become a devoted fan of Odyssey.  However, it is not on the radio anymore!!  Bummer!

So what am I to do?  I have all the free podcasts downloaded, but I think she has heard them all.  So I was beyond thrilled when offered a chance to check out the OAC for 3 months and then share what I think!!

So far we have loved hearing new episodes!  We can download 5 at a time onto my phone and then we can listen in the car.  There is an APP (of course there is) that allows you to listen when you have wifi too.  So I have enjoyed scrolling through and checking out episodes I want to listen to.

My most favorite thing though, is the Adventure Challenge!!  OAC has partnered with Compassion International!!  We love Compassion!!  So I cannot wait for a day when we can listen to both episodes of an adventure in Uganda!  Then you watch a video about sponsorship, then there is a webquest adventure followed by a chance to share your story!

If this does not sound like a perfect family devotion night, I am not sure what would!!  I hope that my family will carve out some time to do this over the coming weekend!  I think it will spark some great discussions!

So check it out and see what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...