Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tootsie Roll Day

It is Tootsie Roll day and in my attempt to celebrate life daily we celebrated this day this morning! 

 

365 Days of Celebration and Praise: Daily Devotions and Activities for Homeschooling Families

 

 

I am loving this book we just added to our library!   She took a day about a piece of candy, connected it with sweet speech and added a verse!  My kids already have this memorized, but their sweet reward {a tootsie roll of course} will not be given until they can recite it tonight.  Here is my oldest this morning though…

 

I had some buyers remorse after paying for this book.  It is not me.  It seems very “rabbit trail-y” and that is not me.  But you know what?  God had other plans.  He knew my kids would love it.  He knew it would be a great devotion book to have at the table for meal times.

Now?  I love it.  I know it is going to bless us!  Thank you Lord for pushing me to buy this despite my nature!!

May the words of my heart, the meditations of my mind be pleasing to you, O God, my rock and my redeemer!  Psalm 19:14wednesdaybutton2

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...