Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Olympic Fever Has hit!

Okay, so we were on track with school and everything else, and then WHAM! The Olympics hit and I cannot seem to get anything done, all the kids want to do is watch the games and J cannot stop talking about Misty Mays. How he knows who Misty is, is beyond me! I did not know who she was - but I guess she was on Qubo and he "met" her and now is a huge fan!!
Anyway, we are thoroughly enjoying watching USA take lots of medals!! The boys all think they want to be gymnasts and are practicing on the swing set - and AG walks around all day (home & out) saying "Go Girls" or "Go USA" - (note: girls are Misty and and Kerri :)) Of course I have loved watching some GREAT swim events!!

Today we did get out for a "field trip" to Auntie Anne's Pretzels! The kids loved it and I admit they were yummy!

Back to the games - gotta watch Misty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...