Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's been too long!


What a week we have had! A full house with Robert's folks - Betsy and Leslie and lots of fun! Betsy spent lots of time playing games - both bingo and dominoes and even a new dice game! The kids loved it!

We also got to gether with Brian and Lisa and we got some cute pics of Caitlin and Anna and a shot of all the boys too!

Caitlin is getting too big too fast! Already wanting to be on her feet! She is sure a cutie and enjoys being around all these crazy boys!

Well our clan is set to head out east! We are trekking to see the Lewis bunch this week! So be praying for safe travel for the kids and I as we go about 18 hours in the car on MOnday and Tuesday! We are so excited to see the Lewis' though and know it will be a great trip! I am sure we will post many pictures there and when we get home!

This weekend was my women's retreat and it was so great to get away and be encouraged! The ladies who planned it all did a fantastic job! I am so glad I was able to go - and my break out session went great too I think! God really blessed the weekend for many of us!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...