Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rainy Day

Well, Ike hit here today - not too bad - but it rained most of the day. It was a steady light rain, but enough to force us to stay in none the less.


For dinner we had "make your own pizza" night - so the kids were thrilled! The boys argued about who got to make theirs first, but were fine when the order was established, but then AG came running into the kitchen demanding - "AG next" - so she made hers too!





Last night I did get to get out and craft for a while! I started on my Christmas cards and had a great time just stamping with another homeschool mom friend. However, when I was done and all packed up and ready to be home in bed, I realized that I locked my keys in the car! Not a good thing - Robert was asleep, the kids in bed ( and I had their car seats) and I was not sure what to do. Thankfully with USAA they take care of everything, they came and unlocked my door and I was on my way (after a 45 minute wait, I suppose is fair it was Friday night). So morning came quickly for me after getting into bed at 12:30!


First thing this morning, well for me at least (the kids were all up and fed) I ran out to get my brakes checked before our BIG cross country trip to NC later this month. Unfortunately my brakes were bad and everything needed replacing - oh well. Better now than in NC or on the road.

That's about it for us, I think we may have 2 sick boys, so I may be on my own tomorrow teaching 1st grade Sunday School, since Robert needs to be home with the sickies. Not fun!


Oh yeah, here is little girl with her dog tags too - very excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...