Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Easy Christmas Cards

So, I just love to get Christmas Cards!  Love to send them too!

This year, as in years past I plan to go to Shutterfly to meet many Christmas needs!!

This year I have already knocked out the bulk of my Christmas shopping and you can too!!  Have you seen the perfect gift – Calendars?  Kristen always orders these calendars to send to her family and I decided this year that was going to be our gift of choice!!  We love them!!

I love the cards that you can make through Shutterfly too!!  Photo Cards are the best – because I can keep up with the many changes in our friend’s families each year!  This is the card I am planning to send out that I designed with at their website!!

card 2010

 

Do you know why I love to get these cards?  Because I love pictures.  So after years of keeping these cards after Christmas in a ziplock bag, about 3 years ago I decided to make my Christmas scrap book.  I love it!! We get it out with the tree – put it on the coffee table and love to look through it as a family!  It is an easy scrap book – I just crop the pictures to fit, add some stickers I pick up after Christmas (on sale) and put the book together!!

November 2010 067

 

 November 2010 068

 

November 2010 070

 

I love it.  Each year, in January I add my pages from that year, some stickers or embellishments and we are good to go!! I love to look back and see the Lewis Family with their dogs – before kids.  And then watch through the years as they add a boy, another boy, another boy, and finally A girl!!  It is just too sweet!!

 

thank you card 2010

Another great idea that you could do at Shutterfly is make some Thank You cards! Have you seen the cards with the kids holding blocks, or posters spelling out thank you?  Then you can use these cards with a pic of the kids to send out those lovely Thank You notes in January!!  You could even let the kids draw a  picture, scan it in and then use that as the front cover.  So many ideas!!

I love Shutterfly and wanted to share some ideas with you that I have done, and plan to do.  If you love them, and want to share your love with others, you can blog about them and they will thank you with 50 free cards!!

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...