Monday, September 10, 2012

Eagles {check}

What a thrill to see Eagles.  In. Real. Life.

I have never seen an eagle except for the zoo, but I have heard plenty about them from Betsy (Robert’s mom) and I was dying to see one!  I was so hoping that this would be the year!!

And it was!

I saw them the other night, but tonight I asked Robert to take me out on the boat (with my camera) to see if we can catch some pics!  So here is what I got….

2 eagles in tree top2 eagles sillouette in tree topeagle fly skyeagle flying in treeeagle wings spread

One of my favorites was this one..

eagle flying

So yes, check this off my list of things to do in Maine!  Lovely!!

And here are a few pics of the Osprey we have been watching too.

ospreyosprey (2)osprey (3)osprey flyingosprey flying again

We love the nature part of life up here in Maine!  So amazing to see God’s hand in so many ways!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...