Thursday, September 13, 2012

Maine Mushrooms

While we were walking the other day through the Maine woods we noticed all the different mushrooms. I decided I needed to start taking some pics of all the varieties. These were all taken on one walk! It is fun to see all the different kinds there are here!

fungus 1fungus 2fungus 3

fungus 4fungus 5fungus 6fungus 7fungus 8fungus 9fungus 10fungus 11fungus 12 b

mushroom 13mushroom 14 bmushroom 15 (2)mushroom 15mushroom 16mushroom 17mushroom 18mushroom 19mushroom 20mushroom 21mushroom 22

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post.

    spore syringe

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...