Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Soup Season Yet??

It is here.  The weather may not feel like it, but I feel like it – and that is all that matters.

So I have been rummaging through all my recipes, that I print out, toss aside, and often forget about!

I even reached out to a friend looking for the recipes from a Soup Swap we did in 2010.  So, my tummy is rumbling these days hoping for some yummy soup!  I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you!!

Jamie's Minestrone Recipe

Photo : Allrecipes.com

 

First, this weekend I made Jamie’s Ministrone Soup – a favorite of ours for years!!  We doubled it, froze half, and gobbled up the other half.  {instead of chicken broth, we used beef broth – both ways are great!}

Next I made Crested Butte Chicken, chili and corn soup!  This was a soup I received during our soup swap and we loved it!  So we enjoyed it for dinner last night!!

Tomorrow night, for our co-op, we will have some taco soup for the gang.  The recipe I am using is one from our soup swap, but it is pretty typical from what I can tell.  I am sure you could find one on allrecipes.com.

I may not be snuggling up on the couch, but my stomach sure thinks fall is here!!

We love soup!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...