Friday, November 9, 2012

Are you using Coconut Oil Yet?

If not, what are you waiting for?  Maybe some free coconut oil?  Well, stay tuned, shortly I will be offering some Free Coconut Oil to some blessed reader!!

Meanwhile, if you are wondering what you would do with Coconut Oil, well let me help you out!!

I use it in my home in the following ways:

In my Hair

  Almost two years ago I joined the Poo-Free movement.  I stopped using traditional shampoo and conditioner.  If you do not know what is in those products you need to check it out!!  Instead, I started using Baking Soda and water to wash my hair, and vinegar to condition it.  As a styling product I use a little bit of coconut oil.

   These days I am still Poo-Free, but I use the above mentioned products as well as a spray bottle with a mixture of Dr Bonner soap, vinegar, and some coconut oil as a all in one wash once in a while.

As a Lotion

  As for lotion, I hate that there are all sorts of poisons in our lotions, if you do not believe me check it out!  Formaldehyde is in most dove products for goodness sake!!

  So I use coconut oil as a moisturizer.  On my freshly shaven legs it is wonderful and never irritates.  I use it on my hands, arms, anywhere I feel like I need some lotion.

In my Kitchen

  Finally, the fact that I can use the same coconut oil in my kitchen to cook with and eat, is the best part!  I am putting something on my hair and skin that I can eat.  Guess what?  I feel much better about that than all the warnings on every other product on the store shelves that I used to use!!

   I love to bake with coconut oil, replace it as a 1 to 1 for butter, or any other oil in your recipes.  I fry fish in it, I fry lots of things in it.  And yes, some coconut oil has a coconut flavor, but we never seem to mind it.  My new coconut oil, however, does not have that flavor so you would never know you are using a healthier oil!!

   I love to use coconut oil in my granola, cookies, and even our oatmeal in the morning!!

If you want to see more uses check out TipNut.


So, What are you waiting for? 

Try it out!

Where to find it?

Well, a great place is Tropical Traditions because they sell an amazing product!  If you order by clicking on any of my links and have never ordered from Tropical Traditions in the past, you will receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, and I will receive a discount coupon for referring you!  It’s a win/win!!

You want to get the Virgin Coconut Oil, and look for Cold Pressed, un-refined, and non-hydrogenated.  This will make sure you get the best quality oil!


A little bit more about where this coconut oil comes from…..

To see some other videos, check out HERE.

Stay tuned, the give-away is right around the corner for this Quart jar of Coconut Oil!!

Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil - 32 oz.

Tropical Traditions is America’s source for coconut oil. Their Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil is hand crafted in small batches by family producers, and it is the highest quality coconut oil they offer. You can read more about how virgin coconut oil is different from other coconut oils on their website: What is Virgin Coconut Oil?

Tropical Traditions also carries other varieties of affordable high quality coconut oil. Visit their website to check on current sales, to learn about the many uses of coconut oil, and to read about all the advantages of buying coconut oil online. Since the FDA does not want us to discuss the health benefits of coconut oil on a page where it is being sold or given away, here is the best website to read about the health benefits of coconut oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...