Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fall at the Farm (minus a few animals)

A few pics from yesterday at the farm…

fav 4 good pond b

One my favorite ones of all four of them – I love this one!!

fav ag on dock 2-001

My sweet girl – growing up way too fast!!

fav Jacob wood pile 2-001

My boy who is almost eye with me… ugh!

A handsome boy turning into a man before my eyes.

fav love

Another great shot of the four – love these kids!

fav pj

Here is another soon to be man, already 10!

An amazing boy who loves his family!

eli on dock

Lastly my sweet 8 year old boy!

What joy he brings to our family!!

fav silly kids in the field

Silly kids playing with shadows during our photo session!

fav upside down kids funky

Another favorite – more of a fun one – but makes me smile!

ag on dock 2 b& weli wood pile B&WJacob wood pile 2 B&Wfav pj B&W

And then some sibling love…

brothers

This picture reminds me that no matter how much they fight, they are brothers first!!

fav silly kids in the field

Silly kids, silly editing – but fun!!

fun siblings

Another more candid favorite – just being themselves!

hug J and A

I love that this boy loves this girl!

love siblinesloving peter

A few minutes this morning sure paid off!  Love these kids and it is finally fun to take all their pics!!

another 4 on dock sepia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...