Tuesday, April 16, 2013

How much fun can you have?

Oh my – we had us some fun today!!  Don’t believe me?  Check this out…

birthday time

facepainting more

picking up candy

pinata (2)ping pong

 

 

stampin

 

Still not convinced?

We were so excited to have some friends from Arlington trek down – our 2nd annual Farm Day!!  This year it coincided with muliple birthdays and that is always fun!!

So we celebrated – with friends from near and far!  Get a bunch of homeschool moms together and there is hardly a quiet moment, and I assure you there was not one today!!

Oh my!

We played, we stamped, we rode in the tractor (really trailer), we hit the pinata, we palyed with new playmobil, we opened lots of sweet presents, and even played with water guns!  Oh my.

It was a good day on the Farm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...