Monday, April 11, 2011

Still Counting

Days like today the gratitude list can go on and on.  The sun is shining, the birds are signing beautiful songs, I am hanging out on the porch with a great breeze blowing, blogging & reading.  Who could ask for more?

A few items on my list today:

{#0757  ~ #0768  of my 1000}

~a glorious birthday for a little girl turning 5

~ a baby coming today – Lucas – praying for a healthy momma and baby

~ the sun, but a cool breeze too

~ waking at 3:30 am to the sound of rain – wonderful!

~ watching chickens graze – knowing they are as happy as happy can be

~ holding little hands while going to check for eggs

~ a boy who mows, even when he does not want to

~ flowers everywhere – I love the color all around the yard

~ a lunch of Italians – not quite Amato’s but pretty good

~ little pears on our tree growing bigger everyday!  So fun to see!

~ all the different shades of spring green I see everywhere I look

I love the spring, I love the colors, the new life, the smells – all of it.  One of my favorite parts of Spring – really one of the whole year – is Easter!

What an amazing celebration – remembering the price paid – for me.  For my sins.  That he loved me that much.  I hope to spend the next two weeks with the kids really reflecting on the gift Jesus gave us with his death.  To separate us from our sins – for all eternity so that we can live with him!  What a glorious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...