Sunday, February 8, 2009

Not Me!!

Okay, so it is not Monday and I am not starting my Not Me Monday on Sunday night so I can have it ready to post as soon as MckMama posts the Mr. Linky thingy! No! I would definitely not do that. Nor did I have a number of things happen this weekend when my first response was "Wow that will so be on my Not Me Monday Blog!"

Like when my dear 2 year old daughter tried to help at my son's birthday lunch by bringing the cupcakes in the holder to me on its side. I mean I would not be upset to see all the cupcakes on top of each other all smashed together. No, I would patiently thank her for her help and not mind since I did not ice them with care and attention just to bless my young son. No not me! I must say though we did laugh and she did not realize what she did!

Nor would I give my son a group of wonderful birthday presents that I conveniently procured for free. I mean, I would think it through and find some very special gift for him that would cost me something. I would not give him 2 items that my mother-in-law found at a fabulous garage sale in MI with tags on everything or sealed boxes. I mean that would be cheating wouldn't it? Or is that practical or even frugal?

After helping my 8 year old son plan a slumber party on Friday night, there is not a chance that I would go to bed early to leave Robert with the group of 6 boys ages 4-8. I mean that would not be too fair to plan this and get everyone there and then head to bed to let them be boys? No I would not do that - no me!!

Wow - that was therapeutic - and fun! I have to thank my kids for all the great material!

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the birthday presents! Nothing wrong with saving money! Sorry about the cupcakes, bet they still tasted great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the birthday presents, nothing wrong with saving money! Sorry about the cupcakes, I bet they still tasted great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...