I feel like the last few weeks are a blur! I checked on my gratitude journal (you know when you are “checking” on it, you have been ignoring it…) and I am almost there – @ #985 – whew!!
And yet, since I last logged my mini, day to day, ordinary miracles – so much has happened!!
So, here are a few things going on in our world that we are oh, so thankful for!!
985. Going back to FBCI and feeling so incredibly loved
986. Days with the Lewis Family – so many smiles and so much fun and wanting so much more
987. Starting a summer book study of Ann’s Book
988. Unscheduled visit from cousins in Houston – so fun
989. Boating on the nearby lake – more fun than we can say
990. & 991. A great friend who who takes my boy to get his (3) teeth pulled & then keeps him for a 4 day vacation from the family
992. Reunited boys who cannot stop talking and catching up
993. Boys unable to sleep due to excitement of all that is to come
994. Uncle and Aunt who came to visit – blueberry picking, Canton browsing, and lots of baseball
995. Books, books, and more books
996. Getting approved to review books for another publisher
997. Guinea Eggs – earlier than expected – sweet surprise
998. tomatoes coming out of our ears – every day more and more
999. Amazing homemade salsa with family – most of it from the garden
1000. A heart that has changed through the challenge to count to 1000 things I am grateful for – seeing it impact my life in a very real way!!
Yeah!! I made it, but plan to keep on going! Join me as we continue to count all the many blessings God pours out on our lives every day! Counting helps us to realize all we have!!