Friday, June 17, 2011

Revolving Door

It has been a great few weeks at the Cole Home!  We have had so much fun seeing so many people!  It started with Memorial Day – we hosted Robert’s brother & family and our good friends from Irving the Byerlys!  Then, my Uncle and Aunt arrived for about 6 days, followed by the Lewis family for a couple days.  Then, today we said good bye to cousins from Houston!  Whew!

What fun!

We enjoyed the slip0n-slide on memorial day, blueberry picking & baseball with my uncle, hanging out here with the Lewis family,and the last 2 days we played on the lake with the Bensons. 

My kids are going to start really start acting spoiled after all these fun visits!

And pictures, oh my!!  Here are a few from my camera roll from the past 3 weeks or so :

With Uncle Ed & Aunt Wren

 

With Lewis Family

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...