Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 5: Day in Cali

We spent Sunday with my friend from Michigan – but now lives in California.  It was so fun to catch up after about 5 and a half years!  Our kids have grown, we have aged, but we picked up right where we left off!!

   Here is our combined gang of kids!

kids on bench

We headed out after grabbing some lunch to a nearby park – with a great bridge!

 

Sun Dial at Turtle Bay

Instant friends!

J and E on bridge Here are some cute kids!  Enjoying the sun and the time out of the car!

J by tree closer  AG playing with flowers

Here is AnnE and me on the sun dial bridge!

me and AnnE at Turtle Bay Me and my mom on the bridge!

me and mom on bridge It sure was pretty with the water and the mountain view!

shasta bali mountain

We had so much fun playing, running and chatting.  A great stop along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...